India visa extension online is necessary for any foreign nationals that want overstay their India visa. In order to extend India visa, foreign nationals have to provide 4 documents: passport, visa, personal photo, and residence proof.
Applicants need to provide a scan of the bio-page of their passport. The scan has to be in color and clear enough to see all the personal information.
A scan of applicants’ visa is required to process India visa extension. This visa has to be the newest India visa that the applicants have. The scan has to be in color and clearly show all the information on it.
The India visa extension applicants also have to provide a personal photo. The photo has to be in color, taken recently, and meets the requirements below:
- from the front view, center the head within the frame;
- show full head from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin, not wearing hats;
- show full face with eyes open and not wearing glasses;
- The background should be in white or plain light color, no shadow on the face or background;
- The photo should be in the passport size (3.5 x 3.5 cm or 3.5 x 4.5 cm) without borders.
Applicants are also required to provide the residence proof to prove that they are in a specific address in India. The residence proof could be one of the following documents:
- The most updated form C generated by Hotel/Lodge or
- Registered/Notarized Lease Deed or
- A copy of the utility bill along with a copy of the photo-ID of the Landlord with the declaration.
Whichever type of residence proof applicants send us, it has to be in color and clearly show all the information.
Please note that:
- All the documents should be in PDF format and each file size should not exceed 1MB.
- The photo should be in JPG format and its file size should not exceed 1MB.
In each specific situation, India visa extension applicants may need to provide some more documents. Therefore, after providing us all the correct necessary documents as listed above, please keep in touch and check email regularly for further instructions.
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
United States: +1 315 277 2299
United Kingdom: +44 161 298 3979
Australia: +61 7 3102 3979
South Africa: +273 1 813 5274
Hong Kong: +852 8191 5898